This DIY Makeup Remover contains ingredients that are gentle on your skin and will save you a small fortune! Coconut oil has so many health benefits, including being helpful in preventing premature aging. I use rose essential oil in this recipe as not only does it smell amazing, Rose Oil helps to balance moisture levels in the skin and promotes healing and even skin tone.
Makes approximately 150ml.
- 1 tablespoon Coconut oil (available in supermarkets)
- 10ml liquid castile soap (available through Aussie Soap Supplies in WA)
- 125ml water (distilled water, boiled and cooled water or filtered water)
- 8-10 drops of pure essential oils – I love to use Rose Essential oil
- 1 Glass bottle with a tight lid
Add coconut oil, castile soap, essential oil and water to a glass jar and stir well until coconut oil has completely dissolved. Keep in in a jar with a secure lid.
Will last for 1 year.
To remove make up saturate cotton pads in solution and wipe gently around eyes face and neck.
If you have sensitive skin do a patch test on forearm before using on your face.